Junior Surf Member's Responsibilities
Each child, as a member of Waimarama Surf Life Saving Club, has
• Attend training sessions on a regular basis, arriving by 9.50
• Attend Junior carnivals, for your own enjoyment and in support
of your team.
• Actively promote Waimarama Surf Life Saving Club with friends
• Support all club fundraising activities
• Support your coach during your weekly training sessions.
• Compliment and support others on their achievements - be a
• Treat all club equipment with care. Follow instructions on
carrying, handling and cleaning equipment - and make sure that
all equipment taken out is washed down and put away in the correct
• If equipment is damaged report it immediately to your